Friday, November 19, 2010

Waiting on a court date

unfortunately, I am not allowed to post photos of our baby boy, but what I can tell you is that we have finally decided on a name: Ethan Robinson. We have also decided to keep his original name as his middle name but I won't be able to post that until after the adoption is finalized. What I can tell you is that Ethan is a healthy, BEAUTIFUL 6-month-old baby boy with a contagious smile! We cannot wait to hold him and bring him home!!!

The next steps are for us to wait until we get a court date so we can start making plans to travel to Ethiopia. After we pass court, we then start asking the Embassy for visa and paperwork necessary to let us take Ethan to the United States and become a citizen. PLEASE pray that the court date is much sooner rather than later and that we pass court on the very first try. It is always so unpredictable when adopting internationally but we serve a MIGHTY, AWESOME God and there is NOTHING impossible for HIM.

For now, I am grateful that our little boy is healthy and looks content from the photos. I know he's been taken care of at the orphanage and that is at least reassuring in this time of anxiety. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I hear something worth posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment