We just received a wonderful email from our agency travel coordinator asking us if we would be interested in appealing the Ethiopian courts for an earlier court date....hmmmm....YES, WE WOULD!!! :-)
This is not a for sure thing but we have begun the process and we'll wait to hear back from the courts.
I call upon you all my prayer warriors to PLEASE keep this in your prayers as we implore God to move within HIS will.
I will keep you all posted as I hear any news.