Monday, January 31, 2011

court update

Hey ya'll!

I apologize for my lack of blogging...hehe I've been on tour in Puerto Rico this week and very busy traveling from city to city. It's been a lot of fun, although I miss my hubby terribly!!

Just wanted to log in for a few minutes and let everyone know that we just received confirmation from our agency that the judge declined our appeal for an earlier court date. Although, a bit disappointed, we are trusting in God that He knows the best timing and He sees ALL things. So we are reassured in the promise that He works all things for our good.

We thank you so much for your prayers and please continue to keep us in your prayers as we prepare to travel to Ethiopia on March 4th and our court date on March 10th.

Please pray that ALL of the documents needed are in order and ready for court on that day and consequently, for a prompt embassy date/visa appointment shortly after.

I'll keep you posted as more news come in.

God bless you all!
Keyla

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad...;-( But I love the song "Somewhere over the Rainbow"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that but God is in control and he does knows best. We heard the ballad to Ethan tonight during your concert. It was such a beautiful song. God bless you and the rest of your tour!

    ReplyDelete